The AAUEC is an annual conference where students present their work to peers from neighboring universities. Presentations can take the form either of critical analyses or creative writing, and should be submitted first to a departmental selection committee.
- Works should take about 15 minutes to deliver (approximately 1800 words). Please note, submissions do not need to be revised to meet the specific time limit at the time of submission.
- The deadline to submit papers is Friday January 17, 2014.
- Submissions should be sent to email@example.com
- Submissions to the Dalhousie organizing committee should include the presenter’s name, the title of the work, and a brief abstract (250 words).
- If your presentation requires AV equipment, please make note of it with your submission.
Please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.