The AAUEC is an annual conference where students present their work to peers from neighboring universities. Presentations can take the form either of critical analyses or creative writing, and should be submitted first to a departmental selection committee.
- Works should take about 15 minutes to deliver (approximately 1800 words)
- Each school may submit a maximum of 6 works, at least 3 of which should be academic submissions
- The deadline for your department to submit presenters will be Monday January 27, 2014
- Please consult your departmental Chair or faculty advisor for your university’s internal submission deadline
- Submissions to the Dalhousie organizing committee should include the presenter’s name, the title of the work, and a brief abstract (250 words). Submissions should be sent to email@example.com
- If your presentation requires AV equipment, please make note of it with your submission.
Please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.